Tuesday, May 8, 2012

2nd May|| Core Cardio and Cross fit before the long weekend

Oh I am back... was busy and oualso went to Pittsburgh for my sisters graduation weekend.... Spent a nice weekend with family and ate well too :D now I gotta put my self back on track :-)

So last Wednesday was also Jose's Core + Cardio day.. As always the workout also had many Planks - regular planks, planks with reaching each hand forward, planks with hand and leg raises, planks with knee to elbow movements, planks with many other hand and leg movements, both the legs movements while staying in plank positions etc. Also we did full abs, cycling abs etc. 

Then I went to my Cross Fit place in Doral and did the WOD. It was awesome as always...And since I was going to take 4 days break. So this was the WOD

Warm up

20 Min AMRAP (As Many Rounds As Possible)

15 MB Clean

15 Push Press ( with 100-120 lbs)

15 Toes to Bar or knee to Elbow

80 Mtr Farmers Walk (with 2 kettlebells or dumbbells - 35-40lb each)


Enjoy the Work out :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment