Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tuesday WOD || WTF (What the Frog) lol

Another Tuesday. I went for a lunch hour spinning workout. This class is conducted by Jose @ Carnival Cruiselines Gym..Again it was very intense session and loved every bit of it... Had many sprints, jumps, hills etc. the interval training was superb. Made me sweat like crazy...

Then after work headed to Crossfit4u in Doral... i was SO tired today though and I felt it. Must be the loaded spinning session. Today's WOD was the following:

Warm up - 4 laps running with side runs, burpees, jumping jacks...

25 Min AMRAP (As Many Rounds As Possible)

40 Mountain Runners
 

30 KB Swings (35 lbs)


20 Box Jumps


10 Pull Ups

4 Man Makers


20 Frog Jumps


I did 4 and 3/5 of rounds... Could have reached 5 if i werent that tired.. Well try to reach your best!!! yesterday I guess this was my best... Good luck guys! Enjoy the froggies hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment