Thursday, May 17, 2012

Wednesday || One of the off days I slacked

Had a horrible day at work... After work went for Jose's Core cardio workout... It was very different and more challanging than the usual... We did most of the side planks, planks with one leg laised and other core workouts using steps... The session was different than the usual routine and had cardio as well... We also did a lot of abs exersices as well... The Core+Cardio session was 30 mins and intense...

As usual after that I did the crossfit workout... but did it inside the gym itself... So kind of slacked I guess... The WOD was:


21/15/9
Wall Balls

 
Pull ups

 
Box Jumps

 
Butterfly Abs

It was one of those off days that I had a terrible day and kind of didnt do my best... But I made it up the next day... Await the WOD for Thursday... I simply nailed it.... Will post it soon....





No comments:

Post a Comment