Monday, May 14, 2012

FRIDAY || Jose's INSANITY Session


Everyweek I am waiting for the Friday's workout. It has been my favorite for months now. And I guess I only have one or two more sessions left as I will be leaving Miami soon :(

So Jose's Friday workout was a blast as usual.

20 mins Warm up

Do the following exerices with a 10 lbs Dumbbell
Reps - (2-4-6-8) - You do 2 from each exercise, then 4, 6 and 8. No breaks until the whole thing is over. After you finish all the rounds then you take a 1 min break and continue this for 3 rounds

Side Lunges

Riverse Lunges



Push up rows


Burpees


push press (Single hand at a time)

40 seconds exercise and 20 seconds break. No breaks inbetween rounds and continue for 2 rounds.

Power Jacks

Push ups with shoulder taps


3 Rounds of the following Abs exercises
15 crunches with legs raised

20 per side - bicycle crunches


15 seconds per each leg - Planks with one leg up


Stretch and warm down :D

This was an amazing workout and I could feel that my fitness level has increased massively...


Seat Outs

Mountain runners

No comments:

Post a Comment