Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Started the week with a killer workout

My last couple of weeks in Miami and I think it has hit me finally. Was quite depressed because I love this place and love my wokrouts over here. Gonna miss Jose's workouts @ the carnival cruise lines gym and the Cross Fit box in Doral crossfit4u...
 
Well... this is how I started the week...
 
Warm Up with running, burpees, jumping jacks, skipping and lunges
 
20 Min AMRAP(As many rounds as possible)
 
10 Deadlifts (135-150lbs)

 
15 T2B (Toe to Bar)
 


20 Wall Balls

                                    
20 Walking Lunges (with 25-35lb Kettlebells or Dumbbells)
 

 
Run 150 m
 
 
I did 6 rounds in 20 mins and felt a bit tired yesterday :S probably cus I was depressed hehehe...
 
After the rounds are done run 1 km and then warm down :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment