Friday, May 11, 2012

Thursday || Pushed my self like a BEAST

So today was a bad day at work... And as usual cross fit box helps me to release all my frustration out from a bad day of work hahahaha....So i started with a Burpee challange... and did 21 burpees in 39 seconds :D Then did a warm up and started the workout... 

This is AS MANY ROUNDS AS POSSIBLE within 20 mins and then run 1000m fast after the 20 mins is over. I PUSHED my self real hard and did over Eleven rounds within the 20 mins. felt great... And I finished the 1km run quite strong as well...

20 Min AMRAP
20 KB Figure 8 (with 35lbs)


10 KB Clean and Jerk (35 lbs)

20 Knee to Elbows
1000 fast run after the 20 mins...
Enjoy the workout guys... PUSH PUSH & PUSH beyond your comfort zone to experience the magic :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment