Thursday, April 5, 2012

April 5th Started crossfit workouts after a break :-)



I found the best groupon deal ever. To join this crossfit place with 2 months unlimitted classes for just 49 dollars. I started with crossfit inspired workouts last year with my trainer Kate Lonsinger @ LifeTime Fitness in Columbus Ohio. Since then I have been addicted to these work outs. After last thanksgiving I was slacking but from Feb 2012 I started working out hard again... And from today started crossfit too... yohoooo!!!!
Today's workout is shown in the pic :-)

20 mins non-stop rounds of:

20 kettleBell Swings
15 Front Squats
10 Toe to Bar leg raises

After the 20 mins 10 x 50m Hill Sprints

I was able to do 8 rounds within those 20 mins..
And then the hill    sprints were awesome :D
Go push your self now :-)

Crossfit work outs are from Crossfit4u in Doral, FL
Other workouts are from Carnival Cruise Lines Gym Assistant Director, Jose Seminario

No comments:

Post a Comment