Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday Lunch Workout

I'm feeling quite energetic today... Hence I had a quick lunch work out today. However I will be hitting the gym in the evening and probably do some cardio stuff... Love the spinning class and then the Gym Instructor Jose sometimes shows me some of his magic workouts :D So I try to do some of those after the spinning session...

So my lunch time crossfit workout was short but fun....Just make sure to give your 100%

I finished it in 26 minutes...(Definitely needs improvement)

5 rounds of:

10 Burpee box jumps - (do a burpee and then jump on to a box)



10 Sumo Dead lifts (95 lbs)


10 Squat Press (95 lbs)


400m Run (breathe well and try to maintain a good pace)



Warm down... stretch... I am going to go for a second workout later... Have a good rest of the day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment