Thursday, April 12, 2012

As Sheldon Says... BAZINGA!!!!!

Today we did a workout called "DIANE"at the crossfit session.... Looked quite short and easy and I was kind of dissapointed because I was so pumped up to push way beyond my limits today. HOW WRONG I WAS! It was like a bad prank.... After the work out I couldnt even move my butt, I was so much in pain and when I saw my trainer's face all I could see was Sheldon calling BAZINGA!!!! :D

Ok.. here we go.... the workout of the day - DIANE (modified version)

42 Deadlifts with 145lbs
42 Hand-Stand push ups


30 Deadlifts with 145lbs
30 Hand-Stand push ups


18 Deadlifts with 145lbs
18 Hand-Stand push ups


1 mile last run (trust me this part is going to be INTERESTING)

Check out the Demo for Diane Workout :-)


Enjoy the workout guys :-) I am excited about tomorrow's lunch workout... Thats my favorite workout of the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment