Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wednesday || Core + Cardio Followed by the Cross fit WOD


||CORE + CARDIO||

Wednesday it is :-) Another day with Jose's Core + Cardio workout.. It has been even better after he changed them from last week. Todays workout also had many Planks - regular planks, planks with reaching each hand forward, planks with hand and leg raises, planks with knee to elbow movements, planks with many other hand and leg movements, both the legs movements while staying in plank positions etc. Also we did full abs, cycling abs etc. this Cardio and Core combo has been great... I found some videos online as well... may be you can take a look at it...






||Then Comes more FUN||

The Crossfit WOD. I have to tell you day by day I am getting addicted to this crossfit. It has been improving my fitness/endurance massively and also helping me with my fat burning goals :-) Jose's work outs combined with Alex's crossfit work out at Doral Crossfit is working wonders for me right now :-)

So... after the Core+Cardio session I did a 20 mins nonstop session of the following:

20 Deadlifts                                                                            20 Chest Press  

                               20 Wall balls

80 Jumping Jacks
I was able to complete 5 rounds within the 20 mins time limit... Loved it... And felt good :D
Thanks Doral Crossfit for showing me the way with some crossfit magic :D and Jose for helping me from the Carnival Gym... Dyamn... I am lucky to get some good hands :D

Two more days left to complete another successful week. Waiting for the Friday lunch workout which is my favorite of the week :D

I have 5 more weeks to cut 1.4% of my body fat and reach my 8% goal by May 31st

See you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment