Monday, April 30, 2012

After an utterly miserable Monday this was a great way to let go the frustration from work

It was a terrible Monday... I thought I had definitely started the day from a wrong foot.... Everything at work was going wrong, went to renew the rental car without my credit card omg everything just went wrong... BUT I think the week is going to turn out so well...I nailed my crossfit work out and then later on got a great news from my friend/team mate... he is going to become a dad... So I guess Monday was not so blue after all... :-) I have totally fallen in love with crossfit4u in Doral... Amazing place full of energy and good vibe :D

Today's work out was Superb... Today’s WOD was called "FIGHT GONE BAD"

Warm up 4 laps run followed by burpees, push-ups, mountain runners, air squats etc.

5 Rounds of the following (Take 15 seconds breaks in-between exercises)

1 Minute - Wall-Ball Shots (20lb ball)



1 Minute - KB Sumo Deadlift + High Pull (with a 45 lbs kettle Bell)



1 Minute - Box Jumps (20'' to 24'' inches)



1 Minute - Push Press (65 lbs - 75 lbs)


1 Minute - Rows


Rest 1 min and then start from the beginning


After the 5 rounds are done then run 400m fast :-) Stretch well and warm down....

This work out can lift your mood from a bad Monday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment